Nepal throws away quarantine requirements and resumes on-arrival visa is guaranteed
Kanchan Shrestha | September 24, 2021
The government of Nepal will provide on-arrival VISA to tourists entering Nepal under conditions of Sep 23, 2021.
Tourism in Nepal has been completely off since the temporary suspension of VISA for incoming tourists. After almost 2 years of the pandemic, the government of Nepal has decided to resume tourism in Nepal.
Tourists from countries that have provision for on-arrival VISA can now enter Nepal after meeting the following conditions:
- Documents verifying that 14 days have passed after receiving the last dose of vaccine against COVID.
- Proof of hotel booking in Nepal
- Negative PCR report not older than 72 hours of checking-in the flight
- Printed document of International Traveler Online Arrival Form – filled up before departure through online (Filled through the site https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add_en.php )
- a legitimate permit in case of mountaineering, trekking, or other similar activities
These are the new norms to be followed due to COVID in order to travel to Nepal. Now, after meeting these conditions Tourist can plan their holidays in Nepal.
All the permits and proof of hotel booking are necessary as always along with a printed document of the International Traveler Online Arrival Form (filled through the site ccmc.gov.np).
Is it safe to visit Nepal?
In Nepal, 12 million people have been vaccinated among 28 million till Sep 24. Almost 10 million Nepalese are NRN in gulf countries and other western countries. Nepalese living in India is not even estimated by the government itself due to the provision of open borders.
So, roughly more than 50% of Nepalese living in Nepal are vaccinated. Most of the population who has been vaccinated are frontline workers, business personals, elderly people, and political leaders. Children below 18 and few local people are remaining to be vaccinated.
Safety protocols are followed in every field in Nepal. So, it is safe to visit Nepal. However, safety measures should be followed by oneself.
Why visit Nepal Now?
All the tourism sites in Nepal have been isolated Nepal since the pandemic began. Local-level tourism has been going viral in Social Media recently but exotic places still remain untouched.
Now is the best time to visit Nepal and explore its natural beauties at their finest. The fresh air of mountains and greenery of the forest is waiting for you.
- YOUR GUIDING STAR TO NATURE!!
- Himal Eco Treks Pvt. Ltd
- Dhalko, Kathmandu, Nepal
- P.O.Box: 10413 ; 977-1-5350061
- 9841681365, 9851060038
- email@example.com www.himalecotreks.com