Himal Eco Treks (HET) is an evolving tour operator company in Nepal that has been providing travel related services to its valued customers since ages. Established in 28th June 1996, Himal Eco Trek is a company that promotes tourism in Nepal and seeks to make dream vacation of its customers come true. With a professional and experienced team like of ours, we are an expert when it comes to holiday planning, package designing and journey arranging. Once you book your journey with us, all you have to do is sit back and relax as Himal Eco Treks and its devoted team is here to arrange everything. From the airport transport, accommodation, food, transport, travel permits, guide and porter, we offer you with the best. The friendly and enthusiastic team of Himal Eco Treks will make your journey remarkable one with fun and enjoyment.
We take nature and its preservation very seriously. We respect the value of natural and cultural glory that our nation Nepal beholds and look forward to enhancing it by taking necessary steps as far as viable. If you think we are capable and are looking forward to book your trip with us, please go through our booking terms and conditions mentioned below.
- Write a mail to us via a form in the Contact section of our website
- We will provide you a form through which we will be able to know about you as per our “Know your customer” guideline. However, we respect your privacy and the information collected will be used solely for work purpose and would be purely confidential.
- Once you confirm about your travel plan, we will inform you about the package cost and mode of payment for booking your trip. You can make partial payment while booking and remaining amount can be paid upon your arrival.
- We will require a copy of your passport and two copies of your photograph for various arrangement procedure in Nepal.
- You need to inform us in writing before 15 days of your departure date in case you want to cancel your trip whatever the reason.
- In case, your trip gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control like natural disaster, political condition, and change in county’s laws, strike, flight delay etc., we are no liable for such cancellation. Therefore, travel insurance is highly recommended.
- We are not liable to any kind of damages in your luggage. You are at your own risk.
- Price changing due to any sudden inflation may lead to change in package price but it would be reasonable and rare.
- We are not liable to any criminal offense caused by your during your journey.