All Nepal Experience Tour
Kanchan Shrestha | August 29, 2019
Table of Content :
All Nepal Experience tour overview
All Nepal Experience Tour is a delightful journey that allows you to experience all of Nepal at once. From mountains, hills, valleys, rivers, forests to UNESCO listed heritage sites around Nepal, the tour covers it all. It starts with a guided tour around the UNESCO listed heritage sites around Kathmandu. One can enjoy the fine piece of art, architecture and history of Nepal in the old palaces, temples and monuments around the capital city. Durbar Square in Kathmandu & Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath temple, Swayambhunath stupa, and Boudhanath stupa are some of the places in Kathmandu that this tour includes. Besides, mountain flight over the towering mountains of Nepal is one of the interesting features of this tour.
Nagarkot is a beautiful hill station near Kathmandu that offers some stunning views of mountains. Likewise, Pokhara city is the most cherished touristic destination in Nepal. Bandipur is a beautiful village on the way to Pokhara that acts as a vantage point for views of mountains in the Annapurna region. With the All Nepal Experience Tour, one can relish the lushness and glories of these places in one go.
Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, the founder of Buddhism is a holy place for all the Buddhist pilgrims. It is also a heritage site listed in the charts of UNESCO listed heritage sites. All Nepal Experience Tour takes you to Lumbini where you can visit the place where Lord Buddha was born and observe footprints of Lord Buddha. The periphery area is glorified by many artistic monasteries built by different countries at a different time.
Last but not least, Jungle Safari Tour is an adventure activity included under this tour. One can get close to mother nature and encounter some wild species of animals, birds, floras, and faunas in the dense jungles of Chitwan.
Himal Eco Treks organizes this wonderful tour each year on different dates. If you are interested in this tour, make sure you contact us for details.
All Nepal Experience Tour Highlights
- Explore around the UNESCO listed World Heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Get close to the massif mountains with a scenic mountain flight
- Enjoy the majestic views of mountains and the lush environment from Nagarkot.
- Enjoy some quality time in Bandipur and Pokhara
- Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, the founder of Buddhism
- Get close to wildlife in the dense jungle of Chitwan National Park.
All Nepal Experience Tour Itinerary
All Nepal Experience Tour starts from the capital city of Kathmandu. You wander around the UNESCO listed heritage sites in Kathmandu and get set for an awesome mountain flight. Next, you will be headed to Nagarkot via Salinadi. On a drive back, you can explore the wonderful art and architecture in Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Then you will be driven to Pokhara via Bandipur where you can relish some glories of mountains, lakes and lush nature. The tour also includes Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha. The tour ends with a close encounter with wildlife in the jungles of Chitwan National Park.
Day 01: Arrival day and a half-day exploration
Day 02: Mountain flight and Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Salinadi & 4-hour walk to Nagarkot
Day 04: Drive to Bhaktapur – Darbar Square and back to Hotel
Day 05: Drive to Bandipur
Day 06: Drive to Pokhara – Short City Tour
Day 07-08: Free day – options for Yoga, Kayak, and Hike
Day 09: Drive to Tansen
Day 10: Morning Drive to Lumbini
Day 11: Afternoon drive to Chitwan National Park – Tharu Cultural Program
Day 12: Elephant Ride with Jungle Walk
Day 13: Canoe with walk & bird watching
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 15: Flight home
For Detailed Itinerary click here
All Nepal Experience Tour Duration
Nepal Experience Tour is a 15 day’s journey that takes you to some important and touristic places around Nepal that include Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Bandipur, Pokhara, Tansen, Lumbini, Chitwan, etc.
All Nepal Experience Tour Entry Permits
Entry permits are required to enter into different heritage sites that are included in this tour. you will have to pay the permit fee and take an entry permit in places like UNESCO listed heritage sites around Kathmandu. Similarly, entry permits are required to enter into premises of Lumbini and Chitwan National Park. You also require permits to enter into Rani Mahal in Tansen, Palpa and different sightseeing locations in Pokhara. But you don’t have to worry! If you book a tour with us, all the entry permit fees and government taxes are included in our cost. We will take care of your permit tickets to relieve you from all the hectic tasks.
Best time to do All Nepal Experience Tour
Generally, any time of the year is suitable for All Nepal Experience Tour. However, monsoon can be avoided for the best mountain views and slippery paths. Traveling in monsoon is hectic with strong rainfall, slippery roads and even the road might be blocked due to landslides and other natural calamities. Therefore, try to avoid monsoon (June to August) to bring the best out of your tour.
All Nepal Experience Tour– Meals & Accommodation
Basically, the accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, and Chitwan are in a three-star category hotel. In other stop points during the tour, the accommodation is on the best available hotels or guesthouses. The accommodations are clean and comfortable with all the utility services like electricity, Wi-Fi, water, laundry, etc. The hotels have their own restaurant, therefore; you can enjoy your food in the restaurants.
Generally, there is a complimentary breakfast given by the hotel. The lunch and dinner cost is on your own. You can select the restaurants and menu as per your taste and preferences. There are very standard restaurants in places like Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan. You can enjoy the delicious food and the kind hospitality of people in the restaurants. There is a wide variety available in the menu book. We also recommend you to enjoy proper Nepali cuisine. Many of the fellow travelers have enjoyed Nepali dish and we hope that you will enjoy it too.
Himal Eco Treks is a responsible travel operator who always adopts eco-friendly measures during the travel. Here are some advice related to concerns with environmental preservation. Adopt these habits as far as possible.
- Take care of your waste. Collect the waste in a portable bin and show rubbish wherever you find a dustbin. Do not throw the waste elsewhere.
- Try to avoid the use of plastics and non-degradable materials as far as viable.
- Choose an eco-friendly tour company.
- Stay in an eco-friendly accommodation (we arrange for eco-friendly accommodation)
- Reduce your energy use.
Physical condition and Experience Requirements
People from any age group and all health condition can opt for this tour. All Nepal Experience Tour doesn’t require any kind of physical exhaustion or long tiring walks. All you have to do is lay back on a comfortable vehicle and drive around Nepal to experience different aspects of this country. Prior experience is not necessary for this tour. It is suitable for anyone. From small children to old age people, anyone can be a part of this lively tour.
Equipment and Packing list
The equipment and packing list for All Experience Nepal Tour are
- Carry clothing as per your time of travel. If you are traveling in spring or summer, you have to carry thin clothing and necessary accessories to protect you from the sun. if you are traveling in winter, make sure that you carry some thick clothing to protect yourself from cold. However, as this is just a tour, you don’t have to carry ultra-thick protection clothing required during the trek (i.e. when you are below zero degree Celsius)
- Duffel bag, day pack
- scarfs, socks, long pants, t-shirts, windproof jackets, thick woolen jackets (if in winter)
- water bottles, toiletries, items associated with personal hygiene like toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving lotions, shave, shampoo, sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm, small mirror, multipurpose soap, sanitizer, mosquito repellent cream (if in summer), etc.
- first aid kit
- binoculars, pen, pencil, notebooks, travel map, guide book, few storybooks, novel, games, etc. to engage you during travel.
You might also like:
- Ganesh Himal Trek in Nepal
- Visit Nepal 2020 – Explore Nepal
- Best places for Teahouse Trekking in Nepal